1. Entertainment

Lindsay Lohan Busted on DUI and Caught With Cocaine

By May 28, 2007

Lindsay Lohan had a little run in with the police early Saturday morning and it ended with a DUI. The LAPD also revealed that cocaine was found in Lindsay's shiny Mercedes. I'm not sure which one carries a bigger penalty these days - drug possession or underage drinking?

The rehab dropout was speeding when she lost control of her car and crashed into a curb. Being as brilliant as she is, Lindsay abandoned the car and fled the scene of the accident. Police tracked her down and found her to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. It just keeps getting worse and worse for this party girl. Hey, maybe they'll let her share a jail cell with Paris Hilton.

Update: Lindsay Enters Promises Rehab Facility [TMZ]

Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images.

Comments

May 28, 2007 at 9:10 pm
(1) Candi Apples says:

If Lindsay Lohan wants to be the next dried up celebrity,then she should continue with her self destructive ways.There is hope for her if she goes back to rehab.Statistics claim that an addict usually goes back to rehab an average of 5 times before they are clean for life.Lets hope that Linday Lohan gets her act together!

May 29, 2007 at 11:23 am
(2) keelana says:

I wonder if she will get to be Paris’ cell mate? GIRL FIGHT!

May 29, 2007 at 2:13 pm
(3) Boogar Sugar says:

Hey …..this party girl needs to maintain her girlish figure….and is just using some boogar sugar that her mom and kate moss perscribed her to help her with diet cravings… she did not want to go the way of anatrim.

and besides..girls just wanna have fun

- B. Sugar

May 31, 2007 at 5:31 pm
(4) Alejandra says:

She is a big kaka head foreal

May 31, 2007 at 5:36 pm
(5) Jennifer says:

She is ugly and if she keeps doing cocaine shes gonna end up looking like britney spears…………..LOL HA HA HA HA HA

May 31, 2007 at 5:37 pm
(6) kaka head says:

excuse my friend she hasnt taken her pills lol (jennifer)

May 31, 2007 at 5:39 pm
(7) Jennifer says:

Yes i have is lindsay is the one that hasnt taken her pills……. FIND HER BEFORE SHE STARTS SHAVING HER HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 1, 2007 at 3:04 pm
(8) love2gossip says:

So upset about Lindsay…wanted to write her a letter of encouragement. I found a company that gave me a good address and she wrote me back. If you’re interested, I got the address from http://www.celebritycontacts.com