1. Entertainment

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Want 14 Children

By June 15, 2007

In an interview for The Daily Show, Jon Stewart asked Angelina Jolie just how many kids she thought she might end up having with Brad Pitt. "It fluctuates between seven and 13 or 14," she said. When John mentioned that having just two kids was 'kicking his ass', Angelina, 32, laughed and added her own empathetic response.

"Yeah, I understand that. Four is kind of kicking our ass, but we kind of feel like, 'Damn it, we're up for the challenge!' " That's all fine and good, as long as Angie makes sure to check with Brad first. How can she be so sure that he's up for the same challenge?

Photo Credit: HFPA/64th Golden Globe Awards.

Comments

June 15, 2007 at 10:12 am
(1) Candi Apples says:

Well Billy Bob Thorton wasn’t up for the challenge,that’s what ended their marriage.

I don’t think Angelina Jolie would adopt another child without consulting her husband first.

And I don’t always believe everything Angelina Jolie says in regards to having more children.I just think she is a person who wants help save the world.

How can you not spend time in third world countries and not want to take some of these children out of their poverty striken environment?If Brad and Angelina decide to adopt again,it’s not my place to judge.They certainly have the financial resources to have a large family.

June 15, 2007 at 11:56 am
(2) Kelly says:

When will they stop? They are going to split soon anyway…

June 16, 2007 at 11:44 pm
(3) M Nolan says:

Who cares? These people are so boring. It is sad commentary on this country that everybody is so fascinated with these people. Why don’t they just stay in the Third World country they visit and raise all the unwanted kids over there? We don’t need those phoney balonies over here.

March 25, 2008 at 12:47 am
(4) aishwarya rai says:

i love angelina

May 17, 2008 at 8:08 pm
(5) Liz B says:

Well, years back (well before the days of AJ), Brad was interviewed about his desire for kids and he said his perfect number would be 12. I remember because the guy I was dated had really admired him until we read that. Ha!

June 16, 2008 at 6:51 am
(6) plyply says:

i think jolie and brad are perfect become a good couple

June 20, 2008 at 4:47 am
(7) Ladybird says:

She thinks by gathering various brands of children from all over the world she will keep her stolen man for ever? Someone else will steal him from her too. Ugly lips; to hell with this woman.

June 22, 2008 at 2:22 pm
(8) LuxuryDiva says:

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are so adorable to me. I LOVE them both!! It is unfortunate that Jen ended up with a shattered heart. Love is that way sometimes! I think they are good people and I hope that they stay together!

April 10, 2009 at 6:37 pm
(9) mavins ogbe says:

if such step which angelina and brad took, as a human with feeling and understanding of humanity,is been taking by someother well know actors and actress,i dont think their would have still children living in poverty today and for those of you who want to give this people scandel becourse of your selfish interest, poverty will be your postion….in jesus name,if you are that say amen.and it will come to pass

April 10, 2009 at 6:41 pm
(10) mavins ogbe says:

angelina jolie keep it on, dont border about what people say, course people dont like good things,you give people light and the lord the GOD will also grant you, your heart desire,.

April 10, 2009 at 6:48 pm
(11) mavins ogbe says:

i have these dream that i will do all that you are doing to help children on of these day it has alway been what is troubling me in my mind,i just wish i could have this opportunity one day to do this adoption one day and see the joy in it….i love you all keep it on jolie…….

April 22, 2009 at 12:18 am
(12) Karen says:

They are half way there! Good luck to them both.