1. Entertainment

Paris Hilton Speaks Lies on Larry King Live

By June 27, 2007

Did anyone else catch Paris Hilton's ridiculous interview on Larry King Live tonight? Not only did the answers from the former jailbird sound fake and rehearsed, but she seemed so insincere. Her little quote, "Don't serve the time, but let the time serve you" was a joke. Paris claimed to be an avid reader of the bible who recently rediscovered her religion, but obviously choked under pressure.

When asked what her favorite bible passage was, Paris said, "Uh, um, I don't have a favorite." Translation? She never read a single page in the bible. Larry foolishly asked Paris if she ever did drugs and she said no. Was I the only one out there screaming at my TV screen tonight?

Watch Paris Hilton's Interview on CNN [TMZ]

Photo Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images.

Comments

June 28, 2007 at 2:26 am
(1) melissa says:

After I saw Paris on the show I have a few comments on the interview. I felt when she was asked questions she hadled them with class, honesty, and accepted all the things that came with the crime she commited. She could have very easily tried to pass it off as someone elses fault..but did not.

Then when asked things about Brittany and Lindsay and had nothing but nice things to say about them both. This went so far to the point that she was asked if she talked to Brittany about being a good mom. Paris replied by saying how much she loved her kids and how great of a mother she was. Great job Paris for not taking the bait! I really hope she does turn her life around and become a better person from all of this. I see a new Paris begining to blossom and she can only go up from here. The sky is the limit for her.

June 28, 2007 at 4:42 am
(2) J-Fed says:

POWDERED NOSE

it’s amazing, that as a 21 day born-again, paris’ life and memory has been cleansed of all misdeeds and missnorting.

don’t we have a president right now that did coke but forgot to inhale? or was it the the previous one…?

June 28, 2007 at 12:19 pm
(3) Candy says:

yes, I was not feeling like she was being very forthright. My biggest concern is about her supposed herpes case. Gosh, she looked nervous as hell that Larry was going to ask her about that and this would have been the perfect platform for Paris to step up and say “yes, I have herpes!! big deal!!”.

But she didn’t and I was rather disappointed. Instead she went on and on about her ADD?? WTF!!! If this woman does have herpes, I think she needs to learn to accept it and then become a spokesperson for those of us who also live with herpes. It’s NOT the end of the world, but by her keepin’ her mouth shut, simply continues to breathe life into the stupid social stigma. Herpes is JUST a Virus!!

People make such a big deal about it!! Google “celebrities with herpes” and look for some of the letters and comments made out there, looking for someone to help us destigmatize this virus. Paris, if you have herpes, PLEASE step up and help be a voice to break down this ridiculous stigma!!

June 28, 2007 at 12:55 pm
(4) Ben Dova says:

unlike our former president’s

paris has been shown on film doing the kate moss mirror dance…or actually ….doing rails of some guy’s chest.

Whiskey! Tango! Foxtrot!

i mean reallly what are drugs….she must have though larry meant addicted to prescription drugs ..or who knows??

- Ben Dova

June 28, 2007 at 2:57 pm
(5) Candi Apples says:

Paris Hilton had a chance to redeem herself on Larry King Live,but she screwed it up.

She outright lied about a few things.Larry asked her if she does drugs,Paris said ‘I have never done drugs before’.What a crock!

There is video of her on the Internet rolling a joint,then smoking it.

At least she could have admitted to drug use,but say she has changed her ways.

Did Paris not have anyone tell her to think about some of the obvious questions Larry King was going to ask her?She must have a lousy pr person.

Paris Hilton also claimed several times in the interview that being in jail has changed her.But she never tell us how.

Paris is just telling the public what she thinks they want to hear.

What a pity,I was kind of rooting for her.

December 20, 2007 at 8:56 am
(6) kelly ann says:

i think that paris hilton has the right to say whatever she wants… the fact that you people care so much about what she says and does is sad… live your own lives, what would happen if you were accused of lying each time you said something out of character?