1. Entertainment

Vanessa Anne Hudgens Talks About the Nude Photo Scandal

By September 7, 2007

High School Musical 3 star Vanessa Hudgens has decided to confront the rumors regarding nude photos on the internet. Vanessa, 18, realized that she was in no position to deny that the photo was in fact her, (and not a sneaky photo shop situation) so she came clean.

"This was a photo which was taken privately. It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public," her rep told TMZ. Vanessa has been "dating" her costar Zac Efron, but skeptics have said that the romance is nothing more than a publicity stunt. I wonder if it was Zac who took the scandalous photos in the first place.

Photo Credit: Steve Granitz/Getty Images.

Comments

September 7, 2007 at 4:18 pm
(1) Helena says:

Vanessa is gorgeous and does not deserve to be exploited. I’m glad to see that this writer only reported the facts and didn’t embarass Vanessa by showing the nude photos.

September 7, 2007 at 8:28 pm
(2) Candi Apples says:

At least Vanessa didn’t deny it was her in the photo.

But I wonder if Disney will still want to hire her for High School Musical 3?

September 8, 2007 at 10:21 am
(3) Eve says:

What kind of message are we sending to our pre-teen and teenage girls–when we condone this kind of behavior? I thought I had finally found a positive role model for my granddaughters. Very disappointing that the Disney Production Company accepts this. Walt Disney is probably rolling over in his grave.

September 8, 2007 at 10:23 am
(4) Eve says:

Here we go again–I thought finally, a positive female role model for my granddaughters. The Disney Production Company probably knew a long time ago of these nude photos. What message does this send to our pre-teen girls and teenage girls?

September 11, 2007 at 1:54 am
(5) Ashy says:

Eve, being a teenager myself (and hanging around large groups of them daily) I can definately tell you now that just because Vanessa has just had naked photos of her released it will not affect the way us teens think. Seriously have a think about how ironic your statement was. Parents and Grandparents are looking for an excuse to blame people for their childrens experementation. Dont look for an excuse, prevent it from happening and no this does not mean by banning your grandchildren from watching disney, it means finding the real cause of the problem and triggering it!

February 14, 2008 at 11:46 am
(6) simmi says:

hi dnt matter wat she done yh but no one can act like her in hsm 1 or 2 so watever u do before u saay u can’t do hsm 3 think we should give her another chance lol

April 1, 2008 at 5:41 am
(7) RIZA says:

vanessa is the best she is very nice to athers why would they say that?

April 1, 2008 at 5:45 am
(8) riza sexy says:

vanessa is very friendly why would they say that why would they leave her alon?

April 22, 2008 at 10:09 pm
(9) luvs vanessa says:

i still and will love,love ,love,love vannessa no matter what she does.

April 22, 2008 at 10:10 pm
(10) luvs vanessa says:

i still and will love,love ,love,love vannessa no matter what she does.i don’t respect her any less i saw the photo and i’m 11.

July 2, 2008 at 4:25 pm
(11) Elly and Jaime says:

Jaime:Vanessa is a alsome person but i dont like her taking naked pictures of herself.

Elly:Vanessa was young when she took these pictures.I dont believe that she wants all these people looking at them.She is still a good person.Many young kids know about thesepictures and are a little sad;;but its not Vanessa’s vault;the person that let the whole world know about them is at blame.

-Elly and Jaime

July 27, 2008 at 1:14 pm
(12) sandra says:

i know it was rong to show your body in peblick you are not supos to be a roul model for chindrin and i hate you .love sandra to ugly vanessa ann hudgens

March 27, 2009 at 6:15 pm
(13) lyla says:

she has a sexy ass body and i’m happy to have gotten the chance to see it

May 18, 2009 at 7:26 am
(14) Vanessa lover till death says:

please girls

don’t blame her

everybody makes mistakes & she was young
I Love you Vanessa & I don’t care for the people who say bad thing & make rumours about you