1. Entertainment

Is the Rachael Ray Show Getting Canceled?

By March 14, 2008

Are the rumors true that the Rachael Ray show on daytime TV is about to be canceled? Insiders at the cooking show told Page Six that Rachael and her staffers could be handed pink slips before her contract even comes to an end. Apparently, not only is her viewership down, but the costs for running the set are growing increasingly difficult to manage.

A representative for Rachael's show told the paper, "Our show is renewed through 2010 - so canceling is not an option." There you have it folks. It looks like she plans to stick around a bit longer.

Photo Credit: Brad Barket/Getty Images.

Comments

March 15, 2008 at 1:32 pm
(1) Rachel stinks says:

I couldn’t agre more. I will pay the studio execs to cancel her show early. If I never have to hear her say those annoying things again it will be too soon!

March 19, 2008 at 10:16 am
(2) Kylee says:

If you don’t like her… don’t watch her.

March 24, 2008 at 3:38 am
(3) Brian says:

PLEASE PLEASE CANCEL THAT ANNOYING BOBBLE HEAD!
I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THAT VAPID IDIOT!

April 15, 2008 at 6:29 pm
(4) Sandy says:

I Love Rachael Ray, Please don’t cancel her

April 22, 2008 at 3:38 pm
(5) betty hayes says:

no, don,t cancel her show. she,s ok and knows what she,s doing. too much jealously concerning her. bet the one,s who want her cancelled are wemon. im a she and i like her. thanks

June 4, 2008 at 9:39 pm
(6) steve says:

giada has a bobble head

June 23, 2008 at 8:29 pm
(7) Pat says:

The world needs more shows and people like Rachel Ray, down to earth and appealing. I would be very disapointed if her show gets cancelled.

June 26, 2008 at 10:55 am
(8) syd says:

I think rachel rocks u all suck

November 28, 2008 at 5:42 pm
(9) TOM CANTLEY says:

YUMO 0H AND EVOO ARE NOT WORDS MORON

January 31, 2009 at 12:30 am
(10) kalara says:

RACHAEL RAY ROCK , IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE SHOW DON’T WATCH IT GO WATCH MARTHA STEWART.

September 9, 2009 at 4:40 am
(11) John says:

Hello, IT’s pretty simple, you can the channel, IDIOT! pLEASE LET THE REST OF US ENJOY A NORMAL DOWN TO EARTH PERSON, LIKE RACHAEL! If you want to watch a bobble head, watch TYRA BANKS! Get real BANKABLE productions!

October 6, 2009 at 10:44 pm
(12) dorene kramer says:

When I was little and I helped my mother cook I did not like the Crisco on my hands when when I greased the cake pans so I put my hand in a sandwich bag. No more grease on my hands. I like her show. Thanks rr.

December 2, 2009 at 4:41 pm
(13) larry from michigan says:

I was very disappointed when I took my son who loves to watch her on TV to NY to see her show. My son is autistic and does not ask for much.We were in the stuido for 5 hours as she was USING us and everyone else there as a FILL-IN for other shows that were not completed. All we asked is she would say HELLO to him.After all she was standing next to him for hours. Instead all she did was yell at her crew and cus in front of all sitting.And on top of that,we emailed about when the shows would be on with no response …… very sad. It cost us hunders of dollars to make the trip in these hard times but we did it for my son ……fame has gone to her head. larry from michigan

December 15, 2009 at 10:06 am
(14) Greta says:

This comment is in reference to Larry From Michigan. First, let me say how sorry I was about your ordeal. I have heard on NUMEROUS occasions that Racheal Ray is a TOTAL bitch. I can’t understand for the life of me, what her appeal is. I guess if you like rude, loud, obnoxious, self-centered people to watch on tv, then she’s your gal. I’m surprised that there’s any chicken stock left to buy in America, since she’s used it all up in her disgusting receipes.