At the 2006 Academy Awards, host Jon Stewart declared the theme of the night to be a true return to glamour. Celebrities may have been in the finest designer Oscar gowns, but it was the jewelry that made our jaws drop. Find out about some of the night's show-stopping diamonds.
- Jennifer Lopez wore a Fred Leighton diamond necklace $25,000
- Uma Thurman wore Fred Leighton diamond pendant earrings $55,000
- Felicity Huffman wore Martin Katz diamond drop earrings $750,000
- Jennifer Garner wore an antique Cartier 18.5-carat diamond cuff $900,000
- Salma Hayek wore Leviev diamond drop earrings and a 15-carat pink diamond ring $4,300,000
- Hilary Swank wore a Chopard bracelet and earrings
- Jennifer Aniston wore a 1930's vintage 194-carat Bulgari diamond necklace