At the 2007 Oscars, celebrities like Naomi Watts really shined on the red carpet. That glow must have been the diamonds reflecting off their faces from all the outrageous jewelry. Here is a small sampling of some of the most beautiful jewels of the night at the 79th annual Academy Awards.
- Anne Hathaway donned diamond bracelets from Van Cleef and Arpels that contained over 100 glamorous carats of diamonds.
- Gwyneth Paltrow added diamond chandelier earrings and multiple diamond bracelets from Fred Leighton to her Zac Posen gown.
- Newly single actress Reese Witherspoon wore Van Cleef & Arpels' 83-carat vintage diamond bracelet and 12.5-carat earrings with her Nina Ricci gown.
- Queen Latifah glammed up in Chopard's 10-carat diamond ring, 21-carat rose-cut diamond earrings, and a 100-carat marquise-cut diamond cuff.
- Nicole Kidman wore cuffs which flashed 375 carats of raw diamonds.
- Jennifer Lopez kept it simple with 20-carat Lorraine Schwartz gray-and-champagne-diamond earrings with peach rose-cut diamond drops.
- Naomi Watts showed off more than a possible baby bump as she wore a Chopard 85-carat triple-strand diamond necklace, 12-carat diamond earrings and a 16-carat sapphire-and-diamond cocktail ring.
- Cameron Diaz wore a 9-carat cabochon emerald and 65-carat diamond earrings from Cartier to play off the green sparkle in her eyes.