Celebrities may have some of the biggest bank accounts around, but they’re still not averse to getting things for free whenever they can. That’s exactly what Paris Hilton did at this year’s Sundance Film Festival.
The heiress managed to walk away with almost $100,000 worth of free goodies from various sponsors. Check out all the juicy details of how Paris made out like a bandit.
- Nefarious sunglasses $18,500
- Six Brics suitcases $2,500
- Le Tigre apparel $880
- Klipsch iGroove $280
- Two Blackberry 8700c devices $900
- T-Mobile MDA $400
- Two Kooba bags $1190
- Lowe Valentini purse $15,000
- La Mystere thongs $200
- Four pair of Livs boots $500
- Swarovski crystal eyewear $950
- Down-payment towards the purchase of a unit at the W Las Vegas $50,000