There are so many fun facts about Jennifer Aniston that most people might not know. Read on for all the cool trivia about Jen, everyone's favorite friend.
- The original family name was Anastassakis, which they changed to Aniston after moving to the US from Greece.
- Jen, who is half-Greek, does not even like Greek food.
- Jennifer's dating history in Hollywood includes everyone from John Mayer to Adam Duritz.
- Jen was married to Brad Pitt from July 2000 to October 2005.
- Jen met Vince Vaughn on the set of The Break Up in 2005 and dated for a year.
- Jen worked as a waitress and telemarketer before becoming an actress.
- Jen shares a birthday (Feb 11) with Sheryl Crow, Burt Reynolds, and Kelly Rowland.
- She went to school with Chastity Bono.
- The late actor Telly Savalas is her godfather.
- She attended Fiorello La Guardia School of Music, Art & Performing Arts in NYC.
- Her father played Victor Kiriakis on Days of Our Lives.
- Jen didn't invite her mother to her own wedding because she trash talked her to a tabloid.
- In 2005, she was named "Woman of the Year" by GQ magazine.
- She was named one of People magazine's Most Beautiful
People in the World.
- In 2003, photographer Francois Navarre agreed to pay her $550,000 in damages for taking nude photos of Jen in her yard.
Quotes From Jennifer
"I always say, 'Don't make plans, make options."
"It's impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying."
"When somebody follows you 20 blocks to the pharmacy, where they watch you buy toilet paper, you know your life has changed."
"There is always going to be the tough and the nasty. You just tune out to that."
"If we can say, 'I loved, and I received a lot of love,' then great. That's enough."