- Demetria Gene Guynes was born on November 11, 1962 in New Mexico.
- At 18, Demi married rock musician Freddie Moore and when they divorced four years later, she kept his name.
- Demi shot to stardom in 1990 when she starred in Ghost with Patrick Swayze.
- In 1996, she became the highest paid actress in Hollywood, earning $12.5 million for her role in Striptease.
- She and her ex-husband Bruce Willis share custody of their three daughters, Rumer, Scout LaRue, and Tallulah Belle.
- While she was seven months pregnant with Scout, Demi posed nude for a 1991 Vanity Fair magazine cover.
- In 1992, she posed nude for Vanity Fair again, only this time she wore body paint resembling a man's suit.
- In December of 2005, Demi married actor Ashton Kutcher in front of 100 of their closest friends and family.
Quotes From Demi Moore:
"The truth is you can have a great marriage, but there are still no guarantees."
"Time is an amazing equalizer. I think if you stay true to yourself and keep moving forward, things come around."
"Once you've tasted a bit of success, it's more challenging. We have to continue to be willing to take a risk so that we don't get too safe. Unwillingness to risk failure is always there, but it gets harder when you feel you have more to lose."
"I think we all want the same things. We all want to feel loved, and feel a part of something, but we all have self-doubt no matter where we came from."