Kate Moss is one of the most famous supermodels in the industry despite the fact that she is only 5'7". Her well documented and scandalous cocaine incident at a London studio nearly destroyed her career. Read on for all the scoop on model Kate Moss.
- Kate was born on January 16, 1974 in Surrey, England.
- She has a tiny heart tattooed on her hand.
- Kate was once engaged to actor Johnny Depp.
- Has a daughter, Lila Grace, born in 2002 from her previous relationship with Jefferson Hack.
- Had an and off relationship with rocker Pete Doherty, who has admitted to having a major problem with drugs.
- H & M, Burberry, H Stern and Chanel fired her from her contract in 2005 due to her scandalous cocaine incident.
- Kate ironically once worked on an ad campaign for Calvin Klein which was nicknamed "Heroin Kids."
- Her naked portrait by Lucien Freud sold for $7.2 million by Christie's in February 2005.
- She was a spokesmodel for fashion companies including Narciso Rodriguez, Versace, Gucci, Burberry, Celine, and Banana Republic.
Quotes From Kate Moss
"All of a sudden I was living what is perceived to be the model life. It was just full-on, 24 hours a day. It was work all the time. And there's always a party to go to."
"Everyone's projecting onto you, or you feel like everyone is judging you. I feel like I'm being judged a lot of the time. You become really self-conscious."
"People think your success is just a matter of having a pretty face. But it's easy to be chewed up and spat out. You've got to stay ahead of the game to be able to stay in it."