So many big stars such as Justin Timberlake are the lucky alumni of The Mickey Mouse Club. The original Disney MMC made it's debut on televisions across the world in 1955.
The Mouseketeers at that time included Annette Funicello, Sharon Baird, Lonnie Burr, and Roy Williams. The show lasted through 360 episodes until it was cancelled in 1959.
In the 70's, 80's, and 90's, Disney attempted to revisit the show with young and fresh faces like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. Check out a few of the kids who went on from the MMC to do bigger and better things.
- Lisa Whelchel: In 1979, Lisa Whelchel landed the role of spoiled rich kid Blair Warner on The Facts of Life. She held that spot for nine years starring with the likes of Kim Fields and the super sexy George Clooney. Lisa has been hard at work home-schooling her kids in history, science, math, and reading.
- Julie Piekarski: Julie also starred in The Facts of Life as Sue Ann Weaver for the first two years of the show. She briefly worked as an entertainment reporter for KLPR-TV in the 80's and is now a wife and mother of three living in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Britney Spears: In 1999, Britney Spears shot to the top of the charts with her album "Baby One More Time". The pop album won four MTV Europe Awards and four Billboard Music Awards. She went on to marry her backup dancer Kevin Federline and had two sons with him. Britney filed for divorce in 2006 and entered rehab in February of 2007.
- Justin Timberlake: After leaving the hot boy band 'N Sync in 2002, Justin Timberlake went on to launch a very successful solo singing career. That same year, he released his debut solo album titled "Justified", which sold over seven million copies worldwide. Justin dated Britney Spears and most recently Cameron Diaz, but they split in 2007. Justin continues to crank out the hits and is currently playing the field in the romance department.
- Christina Aguilera: Christina Aguilera is best known for her ever changing style and super sultry voice. She received six Grammy nominations and won for "Best New Artist" in February 2000. In 2005, she married her manager Jordan Bratman in a very traditional ceremony at a vineyard in Napa Valley, Ca.