Vince Vaughn Gossip and News UpdatesVince Vaughn got his big break starring in the cult favorite Swingers and has left his mark on the world of comedy. From his relationship with Jennifer Aniston to his on screen antics in Wedding Crashers, people are always talking about this guy.
- Vince was born on March 28, 1970 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Vince met Jennifer Aniston during filming of The Break Up while she was nursing a broken heart from her split with actor Brad Pitt. They began dating in 2005 but split in December of 2006.
- Vince is a huge Chicago Blackhawks and Cubs fan.
- His big movie hits include Swingers in 1996 and Wedding Crashers in 2005.
- Vince lost a piece of his thumb in a car accident.
- He has Italian, Irish, English, German, and Lebanese ancestors.
- He loves to get his groove on and dance.
- Before he was famous, Vince did an 'After School Special' on steroids with Peter Billingsley.
Quotes From Vince Vaughn
"If I'm not interested in a woman, I'm straight-forward. Right after sex, I usually say, I can't do this anymore. Thanks for coming over!"
"I think too many people look at the arts with a religious outlook. Arts, music, singing and performing, it's all make-believe."
"We were out of work actors who played a lot of video games, so we were sort of surprised that Swingers was seen as cool. I think any cool in it was a geekiness and an awkwardness that most people can relate to."